Neither taboo nor tae-bo…
February 24, 2010
- 1.5c boiling water
- 1c bulgur
- 1/3c fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1c fresh chopped parsley
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 16oz can Hunt’s Fire Roasted Tomatoes w/ Garlic, drained
- 1 16oz can Organic Garbanzo beans
- 1 hothouse cucumber, chopped
- 3/4c frozen corn, defrosted
- pour the boiling water over the bulgur in a large bowl and tightly cover for 20-30 min.
- in another bowl, combine the lemon juice, parsley, scallions, drained tomatoes, garbanzos, cucumber and corn.
- when the bulgur has absorbed the water and become a beautiful fluffy bowl of grainy goodness, add the veg/lemon mixture.
- add salt & pepper, refrigerate for a minimum of 30 min. for optimal flavor enhancement.
Quick, healthy, and damn tasty. Especially with hummus, le duh!