‘New’ is the new black.
January 5, 2010
Tis truly fascinating to hear about your preferred methods of carrot consumption! I will most definitely be trying some of those out.
While we’re on the topic of trying something new…
Zoe had her first ever (cut up) almond butter sandwich for dinner last night. Now, if you have never witnessed a dog eating ooey, gooey nut butter, you are indeed missing out on this oddly entertaining delight.
Last night, the family and I had ourselves something new, too-
Eat, Drink & Be Vegan’s Sweet Potato Lentil Chili. (complete with additional lime wedge & dollop of yogurt)
Fantastic dish, highly recommended.
Breakfast wasn’t new, per se… but I think you will condone this vagrant, ominous, ugly fraud. Right?
And last, but not least… one of YOU may be getting something new! Make sure to enter my giveaway! It ends Wednesday, January 6th at 9pm. So get those entries in! Plus, I’m tossing in this NEW addition to the loot.
18 rabbits Cheeky Cherry Chocolate. Control your saliva.
Before I’m off to study for my U.S. History test (wish me luck!), I’d like to thank a few lovely ladies who passed on to me the lovely Happy 101 Blogger Award.
So, alas, I present to you the 10 things that allow me the highest level of elation:
1. Yellow. Whether it be found in the form of food, nature, or clothing, I can’t help but smile when feasting my eyes upon the vivid color.
2. Grocery shopping, cooking, and eating. Honestly, I cannot word how ridiculously happy this makes me. Anything to do with fresh, beautiful, wonderfully cooked food brings out the Giada in me. You know you wish you got nearly as happy as she does when she tastes her final product.
3. Family &. Friends. for providing me with the greatest of laughter and memories.
4. Good packaging. I’m all about aesthetics, whether it be a beautiful bottle of olive oil, the rainbow of Larabar wrappers, or an impeccably designed book cover, I’m smitten. I suppose this applies to men too ;), albeit, what’s inside is what really matters.
6. Illustrating with pen. I can’t explain it, it just feels so good!
7. Finishing a painting.
8. A really, really good apple. I’m talking MERIT worthy apple.
9. My brothers. I know they technically fall under the ‘Family & Friends’, but they indeed deserve their own category. I have a six pack because of them, from all the laughing..
10. Being happy with myself. confidence and comfort within your own skin is damn sexy!
I award this to everyone and anyone who is HAPPY with themselves.
Have a great evening!! Make sure to enter the giveaway! best wishes.