I’m feeling a little chobby today.
December 16, 2009
Yes, a little chobby… I can’t blame it on breakfast, though. It pleased my tummy.
Oatmeal cooked in light Vanilla Silk, half a banana, topped with some strawberries and an almond butter spoon!
I came home feeling rather fine, until I saw a package. What could be inside?
…and this, my friends, is why Sam is feeling really really chobby.
Definitely a positive connotation for
The insanely kind people over at Chobani
sent me some samples of their greek yogurt!
I had to try my first flavored greek yogurt immediately!
First pick- Pomegranate! The taste was killer. I was worried that it would taste too sweet/artificial, but I was pleasantly surprised. The only thing more I could have asked for was a little bit thicker consistency. Other than that, two thumbs up!
Actual pomegranate granules. Now, you don’t get that in every yogurt!
Chobani has Holiday Spirit! They send cards 😉
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!
I cannot wait for Winter break… I will be welcoming someone new into my life. You’ll just have to wait and see who that special someone is.
ALSO, Be expecting a *special* review of a *special* product within the next few weeks. I’m sure both of us are hoping it will be a good one 🙂
Before I bid you adieu, I leave you with some questions:
1. What’s your favorite Greek Yogurt (brand/flavor)?
2. What are you most looking forward to for the New year?
So, I guess here are 7 random things about me:
1. I was a gymnast a few years back. I fractured the L5 in my spine and had to wear this hideous brace for a year. Twas not pretty.
2. I’ve met Kate Bosworth, twice. Totally on accident.
3. One of my closest friends calls me Cheese, because I’m cheesy.
4. I have a massive magazine collection. Seriously, it’s pretty ridiculous.
5. I LOVE art, but the only thing I find myself producing is black & white portraits… weird.
6. Besides all of Quentin Tarantino’s movies, Remember the Titans will always be a favorite. Who knew a football movie would win me over?
7. I hangout with my family on Friday nights 🙂
I’m passing this to….