My tummy is full of…
November 26, 2009
thanks, and my taste buds are very pleased. Thanksgiving turned out spectacularly this year. I prepared everything on my own, as a gift to my family. I was in the kitchen ALL day 🙂 Regardless of the small crowd (3 folks), it was a wonderful feast and the company was fabulous. I love my mother and brother so much!
Here’s The Setup (with ‘Sounds of the Season’ playing in the background):
- My Specially Seasoned Turkey breast for Mom & Nick (cooked in the Crockpot for 5 hours w/ potatoes, carrots and onions)
- Organic Canned Cranberry (My Mom’s FAV. It goes on everything)
- Simply Organic Roasted Turkey Gravy
- Balsamic Roasted Veggies (Butternut & Delicata squash, Sweet Potato, Orange Cauliflower)
- Cranberry Stuffing w/ Celery and Onion
- Spinach/Romaine Salad with Orange slices, Avocado, and Pepitas
- Unpictured Pumpkin Pie for Dessert
I had a bite of the turkey just to make sure my family wasn’t just pulling my strings, but it was pretty tasty! I let them enjoy it 🙂
After feasting and having great conversation, we went for a walk to help digest.
Over all, it was an exceptional day.
How was your Thanksgiving?